The Amalfi Coast is one of the most famous destinations in Italy, and this Rome to Amalfi Coast tour allows you to see all its major sights in one day. Meet your guide at 7:00 am at your hotel and board a luxury minivan with air conditioning, leather seats and tinted windows. Your first destination is Sorrento, where you’ll have time at your leisure to explore. Next, continue to picturesque Positano. Stroll on the beach, browse boutiques, or enjoy a seafood meal (own expense).
- A private tour makes exploring the Amalfi Coast simple.
- Round-trip transportation from Rome via air-conditioned minivan.
- Enjoy time at your leisure to explore Sorrento and Positano.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Rome to Amalfi Coast Tour: Details
Departure Time & Return Location: 7:00AM from your location in Rome: Hotel, B&B, Other – Duration: 12 hours (Approx.)
- From 1 to 2 passengers €650,00 “Sedan” Mercedes Benz E
- From 3 to 6 passengers €750,00 “Minivan” Mercedes Benz V
What to Expect
The tour from Rome to the Amalfi Coast starts from your hotel in central Rome, where you will meet our multilingual driver who will be waiting for you in a luxury Mercedes Benz minivan, equipped with air conditioning, leather seats and tinted windows. Then hop aboard the minivan and travel south to the Campania region. As you travel, take in the pretty scenery, and catch sight of the magnificent hilltop monastery, the Abbey of Montecassino.
After about three hours of travel we arrive in Sorrento, the first stop of the tour. Wander along the cobbled streets and be charmed by the historical churches and quaint shops selling ceramics, woodwork and other items. Then, perhaps head to the Cloister of San Francesco to admire its beautiful Arabian-style arches, or simply relax in a cafe and soak up the hustle and bustle.
Next, follow the twists and turns of the famous Amalfi Coast Road to Positano. Gaze in wonder at the white and pastel colored houses that slip down the mountainside. Then perhaps browse the designer boutiques, take a walk along the beach, or savor some delicious Italian cuisine at a seaside restaurant (own expense).
When the time comes, join back up with your driver and relax on the return journey to Rome, where your day trip concludes with a drop-off at your hotel.
Rome to Amalfi Coast: Itinerary
This is a summary itinerary of Rome to Amalfi Coast Tour. Each itinerary is customizable and the driver is at your complete disposal throughout the tour. You decide what to watch and we take you there. Our itinerary includes the following stages:
- Departure from Rome
To view the complete itinerary of Rome to Amalfi Coast Tour, click here. You will be redirected to Google Maps and you will see the tour stops on the map. The tour will be carried out with a sedan – Mercedes Benz E up to 2 passengers (couples or families with a child), or a minivan – Mercedes Benz V for groups of up to 6 passengers.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan / minivan
- Private chauffeur
- Tour Guide
- Luxury vehicle
- We suggest what to see, but you decide.
- We can plan and customize together all the different opportunities and itineraries.
- You will have at your disposal a driver guide, who will take you on this Rome to Amalfi Coast day tour, to discover what you have chosen to see.