Rome tour by car is the best way to see the main attractions of Rome without walking too much, especially in the warm months. Take a sightseeing tour of Rome in a comfortable vehicle limited to 6 people. You’ll see the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Pantheon and more with a knowledgeable driver-guide, who tells you about Rome’s history and culture.
- Sightseeing tour of Rome in a comfortable sedan or luxury minivan.
- See the Eternal City’s most famous attractions, such as the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain and Pantheon.
- Learn about the city from our experienced multilingual driver.
- Stop by a local gelateria to cool off with a scoop of gelato.
- Small-group tour limited to six people provides a more personalized experience.
Private tour of Rome: Details
Departure Time & Return Location: when you want from your location in Rome: Hotel, B&B, Other – Duration: minimum 3 hours
- From 1 to 3 passengers €50,00 per hour “Sedan” Mercedes Benz E
- From 4 to 6 passengers €60,00 per hour “Minivan” Mercedes Benz V
What to Expect: Car tour of Rome
The “Rome tour by car” starts from your location in Rome, where our driver will pick you up. Relax in an elegant, air-conditioned vehicle to visit the city of Rome in small groups of up to 6 people. Get out of the vehicle to explore almost all of the tour’s attractions, including the Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Pizza Navona, and the Trevi Fountain. The attractions of Largo Argentina, the Circus Maximus and the Greek and Jewish Ghetto are only visible from the vehicle.
Enjoy plenty of chances to stop and take photographs while your driver gives you interesting information about what you’re seeing. Stop for some gelato at our favorite Roman gelateria during the tour.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
- 20 euro – Ticket to Pantheon
- Beverages, snacks, souvenirs.
Rome Tour by Car: Itinerary
This is a summary itinerary of Rome Tour by Car. Each itinerary is customizable and the driver is at your complete disposal throughout the tour. You decide what to watch and we take you there. Our itinerary includes the following stages:
- Spanish Steps
- Trevi Fountain
- Column of Marcus Aurelius
- Piazza Venezia
- Theatre of Marcellus
- Temple of Hercules
- Temple of Portunus
- Circus Maximus
- Colosseum (outside)
- Palatine Hill
- Aventine Keyhole. . . and more!
To view the complete itinerary of the Rome Tour by Car, click here. You will be redirected to Google Maps and you will see the tour stops on the map. The tour will be carried out with a Mercedes Benz sedan up to 2 passengers (couples or families with a child), or a Mercedes Benz minivan for groups of up to 6 passengers.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private chauffeur / guide
- Customizable Itinerary
- Luxury vehicle
- We suggest what to see, but you decide.
- We can plan and customize together all the different opportunities and itineraries.
- You will have at your disposal a driver guide, who will take you on this Rome Tour by Car to discover what you have chosen to see.